Irish Mommy

November 25, 2008

4 Weeks

Baby Ava will be 4 weeks young tomorrow and she is doing fabulous! It's so hard to believe that our little girl has been home with us for two weeks and is still eating, pooping and BEST of all, sleeping like a champ. God knew exactly what he was doing here as I feel like we have adjusted so well to having a newborn around.

We are so BLESSED!

Ava, Mitchell and Levi just hanging out on the chair and a half...
Ava in her rare, awake moments!
posted by IrishMommy at 8:07 PM

2 Comments:

She looks like she has grown so much. I am so glad she is on a great schedule. Thanks for the update. I love the room colors too. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Much love and prayers,
Leslie Bartlett

11:55 PM  

Happy First Thanksgiving, Ava!! Nice painting, Mom and Dad...

Love,
The Nelsons in MD/WV

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home