Irish Mommy
November 20, 2008
Smarty Pants
The boys went to preschool on Tuesday morning, and before they left I told them that Daddy and I were going to paint there room while they were gone. They were both very excited about having a new "green" room.
When I heard Kurt pull up in the drive-way later that afternoon, I ran downstairs to greet my little preschoolers home. Levi dashed through the door and saw me standing there waiting for him, he looked me right in the eye and pointed at me. "Mom, I thought you said you were going to be painting my room today while we were at preschool?" My reply was: Yes, you are right Levi. Then without skipping a beat he said right back to me, "well, then what are you doing standing down here when you should be painting my room upstairs."
This child holds back on NOTHING, and boy do kids say the darndest things...
The color reminds me of Kermit the Frog...
When I heard Kurt pull up in the drive-way later that afternoon, I ran downstairs to greet my little preschoolers home. Levi dashed through the door and saw me standing there waiting for him, he looked me right in the eye and pointed at me. "Mom, I thought you said you were going to be painting my room today while we were at preschool?" My reply was: Yes, you are right Levi. Then without skipping a beat he said right back to me, "well, then what are you doing standing down here when you should be painting my room upstairs."
This child holds back on NOTHING, and boy do kids say the darndest things...
The color reminds me of Kermit the Frog...
posted by IrishMommy at 7:47 AM

1 Comments:
I love it!
It's pickle green in my boys room.
Post a Comment
<< Home