Mitchell and Levi woke up this morning and asked me right away, where is baba Ava? I was so excited that they really understood that we were gone a couple of days to go pick up their baby sister. The first thing they did was tip-toed into the room and peeked into the bassinet. Little princess was fast asleep, so we had to let her be until she woke up.
Big Brothers can't wait for Ava to wake up!
I guess you can tell by Mitchell's expression, how excited he is to be a big brother! Levi is excited too, but he seems a little more reserved about the entire sister thing! I'm sure it's because he already knows he is no longer the baby of the family. This is going to change the dynamics of the family and ROCK his world...
11 Comments:
How beautiful and precious those little ones are! God love all of you.
Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxx
Yippe....she's home!
Dang those are some proud big brothers!!!
What a gorgeous baby girl. Can't wait to meet the little angel Ava!
I love the pictures. I can just imagine their excitement.
Yah! How exciting :) I pray that the transition goes well...it looks good so far!
CONGRADULATIONS!!! She is SO Beautiful!! I am so happy for your family and for her 2 big brothers!! Ava is so BLESSED to have parents like you and Kurt!! Mitchell and Levi are going to make AWESOME and protective BIG brothers!!!
Yeah! Can't wait to see Ava in person. She looks beautiful. What a great addition to the family.
Teri
I'm SO EXCITED to meet this baby girl!
I can't wait to meet the little cutie! Congrats to your family!
I am so glad the boys asked about her right when they woke up. While you were gone, they kept pointing out all of Ava's stuff- that's her crib, this is her room. I love the pics- they look so proud.
It was so fun to meet baby Ava- she is precious!! What a gift to have her in your home now- enjoy every minute of newborn bliss. :)
Congratulations, mommy of 3!!! What a beautiful blessing. That picture of Mitchell and Ava got me teary-eyed!!! What a proud big brother. Enjoy your new daughter- we can't wait to meet her. :)
Nancy K
I'm a friend of Kurt's from high school and heard about your adoption from our choral director, Becky Osborn. Your daughter is beautiful-- Congratulations! I know how wonderful it must be. We adopted our oldest daughter from China this past year. She came home the same month as our biological daughter was born. Hi to Kurt for me and congrats again.
Jori (Johnson)Jennings
Post a Comment
<< Home