Irish Mommy

November 16, 2008

Busy House!

Ava is adjusting well the her new home and is sleeping like a champ. She is only waking up a couple times at night and sleeping past 8am... Her first night home, when I was doing a late night feeding there was a flash of light that shot across the sky, it was the biggest shooting star I have ever seen. I believe it was God's way of celebrating Avas' homecoming!
Anne and Katherine are so proud of baby Ava.
Our neighbors, Kelsie and Theresa stopped over for a visit.

Baby Ava hanging out with her brothers after her bath.

She is still trying out how to get that thumb in her mouth!

posted by IrishMommy at 9:30 AM

1 Comments:

Gotta love that thumb... I promise I tried to get her to "leave the thumb alone." It is cute though anyway! =)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home