Irish Mommy

November 11, 2008

Our Angels

Kurt and I had a wonderful trip down to Alabama and back home. It was short and sweet, just like our beautiful new daughter. When I first saw her, I couldn't help hold back the tears as she was so tiny and perfect.
We were welcomed by all the wonderful Angels! The works these ladies do to unite babies with familes is amazing! They are so compassionate, caring, loving and a BLESSING to us! Thank you..
Momma & Daddy holding baby Ava!

posted by IrishMommy at 8:56 AM

4 Comments:

I hope you got some rest last night after such a long day. It was so nice meeting you. I think Ava has a wonderful forever family. I sure enjoyed caring for her, and I will keep you in our prayers as you all adjust over the next few weeks. Take care, and feel free to update often =)... also, thanks to you, I was inspired to get my blogging going, so you can visit http://bartletthappenings.blogspot.com

Love to you all,
Leslie

9:51 AM  

She is beautiful! Congrats to all of you! I can't wait to meet her. I am praying the transition goes well for all.

Paula Bowlby

11:49 AM  

Oh Mitchell looks so proud! Wonderful to see you all together!

2:07 PM  

hi, i had the pleasure of meeting ava, and i fell in love. i am so glad to see that she has such a great family. ava will forever be in my heart, and in turn, so will you. thanks for being her family. ~des, birmingham, al

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home