Irish Mommy

November 07, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

We got the call at 6pm tonight from Alabama! I guess they approved our interstate compact in 2 days, so we are frantically working on flights, hotel and car rental to fly out Sunday morning.

Ava should be home with us by Tuesday morning... PRAISE GOD!
posted by IrishMommy at 9:19 PM

5 Comments:

Awesome! Glad to hear it's all working out smoothly, and quickly! Have a safe trip and post lots of pictures when you return!

1:23 PM  

oh my goodness! That is great! Do you have all the details figured out?

1:43 PM  

Oh my gosh how exciting! I can't wait to meet her :) I hope your trip to pick her up is going well!

11:27 PM  

I can't wait to meet your new daughter. Thinking of you and praying everything goes smoothly.

8:51 PM  

Wow! That's tomorrow....no...that's TODAY!!!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home