Irish Mommy

November 04, 2008

Ava Johnson


Ava Ayana Johnson

Birthday 10/29/08

5 lbs. 14.6 oz.


Kurt and I will be flying down to Alabama early next week
to pick up our new daughter.

So many details to tell... so much work to get done!
posted by IrishMommy at 1:15 PM

16 Comments:

What great news and an answer to prayer! We are thrilled for you and your family!

4:03 PM  

Hooray! I'm looking forward to meeting your new little lady at Christmas!!!

Love,
Auntie Carole

6:27 PM  

Congratulations!!!! We are so thrilled for you all!! Can't wait to meet baby Ava!

6:54 PM  

YEAH!!!
God answers prayers in his perfect timing....
I am so happy for you guys, and am looking forward to meeting our new addition to the Johnson gang!
Love,
Bev

7:54 PM  

What a blessing! We are thrilled for your family. Can't wait to meet your new baby girl!!!!!
Nancy Kaul

8:19 PM  

What a beautiful addition to your family. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to meet Ava. Congratulations!!!!
Teri

9:20 PM  

Congratulations!!! We wish you all the best and we will be praying for the entire family during these exciting times.

Lisa & Paul

9:25 PM  

I am one of Cari's friends and read your blog regularly whenever I am reading hers. Just wanted to come out of hiding and say congratulations!!! You have such a wonderful family and clearly are terrific parents.

10:06 PM  

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited!!!!!!

11:04 PM  

Squeeeee! YAY!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her!

7:37 AM  

Great news! She's so lucky to have you!

7:48 AM  

Oh, my goodnes!!!!
Soooo wonderful!
Sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hooray for your family and Hip Hip Hooray for God!!!

8:51 AM  

She is beautiful! Congratulations to the Johnson family!

9:02 AM  

Oh, I am SOOO excited for you guys! You and Kurt are amazing parents, Ava is a lucky girl. I can't wait to meet her!

9:38 AM  

I excited for you and your family. She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.

2:08 PM  

I can't wait to meet my new niece...so exciting!!! Bring on the pink outfits. :) Your wishes have come true!!!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home