Irish Mommy

December 08, 2006

QUIET = Double Trouble





My dear husband said it's important to let the boys play together upstairs while I try to get dinner ready. I've been doing exactly that the past few days with great success. I can get food on the table without tugging, screaming, whinning and best of all, the kitchen floor is free of toys to trip on. Tonight they were doing so well and I was the proudest parent in the world thinking how nice and quiet my boys were playing up in their rooms.
Too much quiet time = double trouble. Daddy walked in the door as I was snapping the photo! He said, "yes, let them play upstairs, but make sure the bathroom door shut." Honey, you're so insightful.

My friend Cari wants to sell her 2 year old on ebay, well how about a twofer? two-fer-one special price?
posted by IrishMommy at 6:25 PM

4 Comments:

Why does it feel so good to know that someone else is going through the exact same thing I went through!!!!

It is winter Shawn...they're dry...they need their lotion!!!!

8:49 PM  

Check out the look on Mitchell's face - he KNOWS he shouldn't have decided on the facial!

1:14 PM  

Oh my- that is quite the mess! Did Kurt throw a fit after he found out his masculine boys were giving themselves a spa treatment! :)

8:37 AM  

Kurt and I had to hold back from laughing. How can you be mad at these two for exploring the need to moisturize during the dry winter months!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home