Irish Mommy

December 04, 2006

Naughty or Nice?

Levi these days has been quite the stinker. He has been following his big brother around and keeping an eye on his every move. They now both do the "NO-NO" circuit around the house. That is doing all the naughty things that drive Kurt and I both NUT-SO!

Circuit...
1) grabbing the Christmas tree lights
2) sucking on the bulbs
3) taking off the ornaments
4) pulling the chains on the lamps - ON, OFF, ON, OFF, ON, OFF
5) swinging at the blinds
6) turning the TV ON and OFF, ON and OFF, ON and OFF
7) playing with the revolving top trash can

and Levi's most recent addition to the circuit... 8) Eating Bailey's food!


Well, I'm a little worried that Santa may have the boys on his naughty list this year.

posted by IrishMommy at 7:44 AM

4 Comments:

Revolving top trash can? Can I play?

10:29 PM  

Quinn likes that our trash can also--not only does he like the lid--BUT--he loves to throw things away that DO NOT ned to be in the trash can--So when you are looking for SOMETHING very IMPORTANT you always need to check the handy dandy trash can!!

10:36 PM  

What a great job you are doing with your blog, Shawn! I enjoy it so much and it is a wonderful way to keep tabs on you, Kurt, and of course, the "boys"! You know you live much too far away for my taste...can't believe how much we are missing as these little tykes grow up. Although not the same, the blog makes me feel as though I'm there...kinda'. Please keep at it!!! :-)

Love,
Auntie Carole

1:02 PM  

Hmmm....
Naughty or nice....
Maybe a little bit naughty, but isn't it nice?
Love,
Auntie Bev

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home