Irish Mommy

December 06, 2006

Christmas Stress!!


I'm starting to feel the pressure about presents for Christmas. Mitchell and Levi are at such a fun age right now that I want to make sure they have a fun time opening gifts and playing with their new toys. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to December every year and I always think that I will plan ahead next year. It NEVER happens! I finally broke down and ordered them a parking garage and Bistro grill. Kurt says that I can't buy our boys a play kitchen set, so the grill is the next best thing. I guess you could say that relief has officially set in... Now, what about the gifts for everyone else on our list!!!
posted by IrishMommy at 1:34 PM

4 Comments:

I hear ya- stress is building each day as the list to buy for gets bigger and bigger..and of course not enough time in the day to shop with how crazy it is this time of year!!! AHHHH, Calgon take us away!

3:04 PM  

Tis the season... to use VISA!

4:22 PM  

That grill is awesome!!!! Melvin wouldn't let me buy the boys a kitchen set either. But Ella's getting one.....guess who's going to be playing with it the most???

9:03 PM  

Valkin' in my vinter vonderwear!!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home