Irish Mommy
December 07, 2006
Bathroom Talk
Will I ever get to use the bathroom alone ever again? It seems like whenever Momma is in the bathroom, so are the boys! Privacy, what's that? I can't shower without someone trying to open the door and bang on it. I can't brush my teeth without some ankle biter tugging on my pj's or grabbing everything in site. I can't do my business without someone wanting me to repeat every word they are saying. Some wise people would say: enjoy these times, but in all honesty -- I can't wait to have the bathroom to myself for a least 5 minutes.

posted by IrishMommy at 8:30 PM

2 Comments:
I so know the feeling---I have that same problem with the twins--I can not wait to take a Bath in peace and who knows when that will be!!!!!!
I used to have to sit Cameron on my lap while I was using the bathroom! Thankfully my other to have not had that desire!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home