Irish Mommy
November 28, 2006
Nap Much?
Mitchell woke up on the wrong side of the bed today after nap time. I snapped this action photo in the kitchen as he was expressing his emotions, while throwing himself on the floor. It didn't help that I used the papertowel cardboard roll to give the photo some character. Mitchell wanted to play with it! Poor little boy... Don't worry he changed his tune very quick when he found the syrup, ranch dressing and tep-up (ketchup) in the fridge???
posted by IrishMommy at 1:51 PM

3 Comments:
I so know these days!!! It seems like between the 2, it happens every day----
Great picture!
I feel like that some days, too!
Now, did Mitchell mix the syrup, ranch dressing, and tep-up together and snack on them?! (Kidding...)
Auntie Bev
I definitely know how Mitchell feels- some days I wake up with crabby pants on but nobody is around to see my pouty face. I'm glad he has you there to try to cheer him up. Sounds like you found the right distraction- the fridge. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home