Irish Mommy
November 30, 2006
Wrestle Mania
Levi's fighting back! Here is a shot of Mitchell and Levi (My Monkey's) playing on the bed yesterday... It looks like Mitchell is passed out, no such luck.
posted by IrishMommy at 2:25 PM
Levi's fighting back! Here is a shot of Mitchell and Levi (My Monkey's) playing on the bed yesterday... It looks like Mitchell is passed out, no such luck.This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Surprise! Nap Much? Mommy's Day Out Happy Thanksgiving I've had it... Got Talent? Friends & Fun Momma's Hero The Traveling Dad Toots and Scoots
4 Comments:
Great action shot!
We missed you today at Spa! Everything okay?
Cari,
All is fine! Levi had a runny nose and I had a MILLION things to get done. Too much entertaining this week...
Kimberly,
Praise God! Please take care of yourself.
Sunday is FUN day. :)
Looks like Levi got Mitch in a head lock! I predict some brotherly-love-type bloody noses in the future...
Auntie Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home