Irish Mommy

December 11, 2006

Momma's Helper

I'm thrilled that at least one of my boys is not scared of the vacuum cleaner. Not only is he not afraid of it, but loves to push it around the floor. Oh no, will I turn him into a neat freak?

Momma spends a lot of time doing dishes, so Levi decided to pitch in and help by standing on the dish washer. So helpful... Now stop standing around and help me with the laundry!

Levi has also discovered the rewards of his hard labor. If you get your chores done, you can relax and read a good book. Way to go Levi!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:51 AM

1 Comments:

I love all the pictures you are posting Shawn. It is a poor second to actually being there in person and seeing these little men growing -- but I'll take the photos as they come! Looking forward to seeing you X'mas Eve. It will be great with lots of little ones at our family gathering this year!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home