Irish Mommy
December 14, 2006
Cute Kid Story...
Santa delivered Mitchell and Levi this nativity set last year. The angel sings "Away in a Manger" and the star lights up when you push the button. Mitchell the other day was looking at my "Mommy's Manger" the one that was my mothers and I don't want the boys to TOUCH it. That is why this play set was put on Santa's list, so they would leave mine alone.
The other night Mitchell was over by the breakable nativity set and did his usual point at the sheep on the shepards shoulders and shout "SHEEP", "BAA-BAA" and I said, "yes, that is the sheep." He then pointed to one of the three Wise Men and said "Dude." At first I couldn't understand why in the world he was saying dude. Then I recalled that he has the book, Jesus and the 12 Dudes Who Did. Wow, I was amazed that he had put together that perhaps the three Wise Men were Disciples of Jesus! What a smarty pants...

The other night Mitchell was over by the breakable nativity set and did his usual point at the sheep on the shepards shoulders and shout "SHEEP", "BAA-BAA" and I said, "yes, that is the sheep." He then pointed to one of the three Wise Men and said "Dude." At first I couldn't understand why in the world he was saying dude. Then I recalled that he has the book, Jesus and the 12 Dudes Who Did. Wow, I was amazed that he had put together that perhaps the three Wise Men were Disciples of Jesus! What a smarty pants...
posted by IrishMommy at 1:12 PM

4 Comments:
Hilarious, I can't wait to hear him say "Dude".
Oh, that is great!!
Where did you get that kids' set???
Santa ordered it on fisher-price.com, but I spotted the set at the Woodury Wal-mart too... The boys love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home