Irish Mommy

December 01, 2008

What's New Today?

Ava is outgrowing her preemie clothes... The snaps are starting to stress out! She is still sleeping like a champ and I feel bad for the other moms that are NOT getting much sleep!
Levi still talks about hockey day and night. He woke up this morning and said he needed to go play hockey with Tyler (our neighbor), and asked a stranger at Chili's if he was wearing a hockey Wild shirt. It just doesn't stop!

Mitchell had his final appointment with his urologist today and was given the "ALL CLEAR"
on his kidney reflux. His surgery in June was a success, so thanks to all for your prayers!

posted by IrishMommy at 7:26 PM

4 Comments:

Hooray for you Mitchell!! What a joy these sweet children are - for all of us :-)

Love,
Auntie Carole

8:31 PM  

Yeah!

12:03 AM  

I am so glad to see updates. I can't believe Ava is getting so big. I am glad she is sleeping so well. The boys are so cute. I am glad Mitchell got the "all clear." I have been praying for them and all of you.

10:07 AM  

Way to go, Mitch!
Love,
Auntie Bev

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home