Irish Mommy
October 18, 2007
O' Fer Cute
Someone is blossoming into a very handsome young man! Levi is quite the character these days and does things that just make me laugh out loud. The funny thing is that he looks so much like my oldest brother Mike, but what's even more apparent is their gift of humor.
The other day he was chasing me around and pinching my butt and would just bust out laughing. Now I don't think it's all that appropriate to encourage this type of behavior, but how am I suppose to hold back from busting my gut. When I read him Green Eggs and Ham he can't get enough of the rhymes and giggles throughout the entire book. His laugh is infectious, his smile will brighten you day and us Minnesotans would call him "O' fer cute", don't yah know.
posted by IrishMommy at 6:00 PM

1 Comments:
Yah, ya betcha! He's a keeper!
Post a Comment
<< Home