Irish Mommy

September 20, 2007

Amazing Women

Today I had the honor of hosting our moms spiritual spa group for 10 amazing women our 13 children along with 2 fabulous young woman who looked after our little ones. I have been both and excited and nervous for weeks about this "BIG" day.

God blessed me in so many ways this morning that I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. The preperation last night and this morning went fairly smooth, minus Levi taking a tumble on the stairs and getting a goose egg size bump on his head. Sara and Annabelle came early to learn about the rules and boundaries for the kids, the coffee was made, the snack ready, agenda set to go and after months of prayer over these women -- well, GOD delivered!

All ten of us were present and we got over an hour to share our prayer requests and just do what we love to do. Chat and catch up on eachothers lives. The kids all did so well and weren't a distraction to our conversation. PRAISE GOD for putting these amazing women in my life and giving me the strength and patience to step out of my comfort zone and lead this group.
posted by IrishMommy at 1:22 PM

3 Comments:

Thank you so much for stepping up to lead this group and for opening your home to us. It was great to catch up with everyone today. I'm looking forward to every Thursday morning.
Andrea

2:28 PM  

What an amazing group, you are definitely being called to do this for a reason and God is giving you the strength to lead!

So proud of you! :)

9:02 AM  

Oh Shawn, Everything was so wonderful and organized. THANK YOU!

But I must say that it cracks me up that you get nervous about hosting and leading US. We're your friends! This spa group is probably the only group I don't get nervous around!!!!

You're so cute!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home