Irish Mommy
September 21, 2007
Pity Party
As I sit here this morning drinking my hot coffee in my pajamas, my thoughts bring me to the days when we used to say "TGIF." My coffee may be hot and I'm on the computer, but Levi is next to me complaining that he has a "poopy" and Mitchell is poking Levi on the top of the head and then running away. Now Levi is screaming next to me because he hurt his leg climbing down from his chair. Let me go back to 6:30 this morning when both the boys crawled into bed with me and kicking and talking and I finally jolted out of bed when I heard Levi puke. It was just water, but still... After breakfast (and a lot more screaming, yelling, fighting and whining) Levi said he had to go potty. 90% of the time it is a false alarm! He then got up to wash his hands and sure enough - pee'd all over the pedestal of the sink.
Ok, I'm back... I had to seperate the boys from fighting! They are now upstairs screaming!
I can honestly say that I no longer say TGIF, but I'll give myself permission to cry into my coffee.

Ok, I'm back... I had to seperate the boys from fighting! They are now upstairs screaming!
I can honestly say that I no longer say TGIF, but I'll give myself permission to cry into my coffee.
posted by IrishMommy at 8:06 AM

3 Comments:
Boys, boys!!
I feel for you! Two of them so close together sure does take the patience of a saint...isn't that correct Saint Shawn?
And remember when we used to look forward to Saturday, when we didn't have to work at all! Just another day around here! Hang in there! Ella and Max are getting along beautifully now...hopefully Levi and Mitchell will soon as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home