Irish Mommy
October 02, 2007
Forever 39
I was so blessed by Kurt this past weekend. He had my sister take me out for a day of shopping, lunch and some quiet time away from the kids. Little did I know what he was up to while we were out having fun. I guess he has been very busy planning my surprise "Forever 39" party, for over a month. Who even throws a party like the one he did? (Besides the rich and famous, that is). He went all out and hired a personal chef to come into the house and serve the most amazing food I've ever had in my life. Then there was plenty of booze, decorations, cake, a slide show and a bonfire.


I don't think anyone went home hungry or thirsty that night and it was so awesome to have my family and friends help me celebrate my last birthday.
Thank goodness I will be 39, forever!


I don't think anyone went home hungry or thirsty that night and it was so awesome to have my family and friends help me celebrate my last birthday. Thank goodness I will be 39, forever!
posted by IrishMommy at 9:55 AM

4 Comments:
How cool, Shawn! Happy Birthday! You need to get Kurt to teach Andrew a thing or two! :)
Elizabeth Nelson
Happy 39th Birthday, Shawn!!!
Forever 39, yea!!!
Kuddo's to my amazing nephew, Kurt!
What can I say, the Johnson genes are awesome!
Love,
Auntie Bev
Wow...you're 39 too?! So am I :-)
Happy birthday -- and many more 39ths to come.
Great job Kurt!
Wow! What a spread...I am do disappointed we couldn't celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday!!!
Shannon
Post a Comment
<< Home