Irish Mommy

October 16, 2007

Keep the faith

Perhaps tomorrow will be the better day! The plan was to head down the road to pick out new shoes for Mr. Big Foot, but within 5 minutes of being in the store, Mitchell was kicking and screaming. I grabbed the boys by the hand and walked out of that store so fast that I'm sure we were just a blur along with a stream of shouting. Oh well, can't say I didn't try to get out of the house today, but we didn't even get a chance to blow the stink away on our 15 minute adventure!
posted by IrishMommy at 12:39 PM

2 Comments:

Wanna come over tomorrow morning? Abby's going to be here. It'll be like going from one zoo to another one...but the animals will be different!

9:34 PM  

I'm sure the rain doesn't help- you can't get out and blow the stink off as much as you need to with the boys!

Yes, you gotta have faith, faith, faith just like George Michael says. :)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home