Irish Mommy
September 11, 2007
Wellness Stats
Mitchell & Levi had their 3 and 2 year wellness check-ups today.
Mitchell
Height 40 1/4"
Weight 42 1/2 lbs.
Levi
Height 35 3/4"
Weigth 28 lbs. 10 oz.
I have to call the school district this week and have someone come out and evaluate Mitchell's speech. The pediatrician says that his language skills aren't quite up to snuff for a 3 year old, but it's nothing to worry about. Perhaps we can have a speech therapist come over and play some games, so I can have a break?
Mitchell
Height 40 1/4"
Weight 42 1/2 lbs.
Levi
Height 35 3/4"
Weigth 28 lbs. 10 oz.
I have to call the school district this week and have someone come out and evaluate Mitchell's speech. The pediatrician says that his language skills aren't quite up to snuff for a 3 year old, but it's nothing to worry about. Perhaps we can have a speech therapist come over and play some games, so I can have a break?
posted by IrishMommy at 12:24 PM

2 Comments:
BIG BOYS! So many kids have to meet w/ a speech therapist, so definitely no big deal. That's what Sara does- too bad she isn't in Woodbury. :)
They are in perfect health and wonderful children - you are so blessed! Katherine is going to a speech therapist too!
Baby Rowan is on the blog -these are amazing ways of sharing each others lives.
We are all happy to keep in touch!
Love, Grama Camra (Pama and Bapa)
Post a Comment
<< Home