Irish Mommy

November 19, 2006

Got Talent?

Angela is in my Mom's Spa small group at church and is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She took some of us on a journey of making seven different kinds of chicken marinades and decorating the most wonderful cookies I have ever seen. We spent our time chopping onions, peeling garlic, measuring lemon juice, lime juice, spices, dijon mustard, vinegar and orange juice. This was no easy task with eight women, no teaspoons or tablespoons and a very limited supply of measuring cups. (Cari, we still love you)! I had so much fun and it was great to see the different gifts that God gave each of us to make the night such a success. Thanks to all my Mom Spa friends, what a blessing you are in my life.

You may ask, why bikini cookies? Well, it wasn't just the bikini cookies -- they also made very shapely sexy women cookies and martini cookies. They are being shipped to Andrea's husband and troops serving over in Iraq. I would love to see the looks on their faces when they open this care package. How could it not make their day?

Here is a photo of Angela and I working on the tail end of the chicken marinade assembly line. I can't wait to make chicken. The only question is, which one should I make first?
posted by IrishMommy at 11:56 AM

1 Comments:

I have teaspoons and tablespoons (just not the "measuring kind").

I can't believe I'm friends with a bunch of kitchen utensil snobs!!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home