Irish Mommy
October 13, 2006
Daddy's little soldiers
posted by IrishMommy at 5:46 PM
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Who's mask is better? Cracks me up! Lesson Learned Overwhelmed Birthday Agenda Cheese with that Whine The Apple Farm Step by Step Tummy Mom The Mother Load
5 Comments:
I'm a BIG fan of the buzz cut for many reasons!! Hair like that is so soft to rub, and totally showcases those darling-to-die-for eyes and eyelashes of your beautiful boys!!! :) :) :)
Too cute!
Did Bailey get her haircut too?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
Tell Kurt that I have officially crossed him off my list of awesome dads. Curls are not to be cut until the child says to cut them!!!!!
I agree on the Boo-hoo. Good hair is rare- so Kurt must keep those adorable locks...it makes our little Levi even more unique and special...any little boy can have a buzz cut! :)
Your so lucky your boys are so cute! They can pull off the buzz cut. Isabella is going to miss Levi having curls...
Post a Comment
<< Home