Irish Mommy

October 10, 2006

Who's mask is better?


Trip to Sam's Club $27.47
Trip to The Dollar Store $7.36

Daddy putting the $1 Frankie mask on Levi -- PRICELESS!



I love this picture because Daddy is laughing so hard. That is PRICELESS. Things are getting better with Levi's illness, although now that he is feeling

better it just gives him more energy to get into trouble. Here is the dirty laundry list of no-nos just from today:

he pulled the tablecloth off the table and sent my freshly poured hot coffee and bagel flying to the floor.

Pee'd on the outside of the bathtub as I was drying him off.

took a box of halloween teeth off the shelf at the dollar store and placed it in the cart when I wasn't looking.

sat up in his crib and gabbed to himself for one and a half hours during the required "nap time"

threw his snack bowl of Chex all over the floor, Bailey helped clean it up -- but she then managed to get her foot caught in her collar. How does that even happen? Imagine a three legged dog running around the kitchen.

scooted his way into the laundry room to grab hold of the wires on the hot water heater.

Is it a full moon out or has he hit the terrible two's a year early?

posted by IrishMommy at 5:52 PM

3 Comments:

Glad Levi is feeling better, but wow- you do have your hands full! Maybe I can take a day off work and come help you with the terrible two syndrome!!

8:51 AM  

Dare I tell you that the 2's get worse...because they do know better, and it's more intentional!

I told you, Mitchell spoiled you!!!

10:22 PM  

WOW, it sure sounds exciting at your house! As I read all of your recent adventures I can see it all happening in my minds eye...brings back memories...but I didn't have two boys so I'm sure your life is four times more exciting than mine was with just one girl.

Auntie Carole

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home