Irish Mommy
September 26, 2006
The Mother Load


What are the boys up to when Daddy is away on business? Maybe this will help you understand how crazy they get. Auntie Vicky came over today to give me a break from my adorable screaming children and upon my return from a much needed walk and pedicure, Vicky was in a stinky situation. Both the boys pooped in their diapers and Mitchell left the MOTHER load dripping all the way down to his socks. She said it required an emergency bath, which sounds so fimiliar to me. I hope my little poop monsters haven't scared Vicky away for good because I really appreciate the break!
posted by IrishMommy at 3:03 PM

4 Comments:
Boy, can I relate sometimes! It can be really tough when Daddy's out of town. It's so great to have family and friends that can give us the much needed break we need. Hope your day only got better.
Why is it that Levi's mouth is ALWAYS open in your pictures????
I love it that Mitchell is dancing on the table! Go Mitchell!!
What about that Aunt Vicky. What I wouldn't do for an Aunt like that. Can I rent her?
Good thing the boys are so darn cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home