Irish Mommy

October 04, 2006

Overwhelmed

As my birthday nears every year I dread the thought of getting older. This has been going on since my big "30" but to tell you the truth, when the day arrives I always manage to have a great time. Most of all, as the years pass by I feel my life changing in so many great ways that it gives my hope/anticipation about what is to come next. Overwhelmed is the perfect word to use as I reflect back at yesterdays events. A big thank you to everyone who made the day so awesome. The friendships that have been formed in the past year have made my life overwhelmingly beautiful...

I received three bouquets of flowers, two bottles of wine and a prayer book that is so devine.
two coffee cards, lunch, dinner, free babysitting from Carla, many phone calls, cards and most of all a special day planned by my hubby.

Here is a picture of one of the inflatables from Just Jump. Kurt came with the boys and I to enjoy some time running around and jumping! As always, I had the most fun.
posted by IrishMommy at 12:38 PM

1 Comments:

Glad you had a great day and were showered with love...you deserve nothing but the BEST! :)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home