Irish Mommy

October 03, 2006

Birthday Agenda


I woke up this morning to a birthday card waiting for me on the kitchen table. Here is what it said:

I am so thankful that of all the men in Minnesota, you picked me. I hope today is a good day for you. Here is the plan:

-Breakfast care of Krispy Kreme
-mid morning walk
-late morning play at Just Jump
-Lunch at noon with girls at Olive Garden
-afternoon nap
-Dinner at Tria

You deserve a GREAT DAY! When I contemplate the future, for me it's full hope and promise. Its been so wonderful to observe your faith burst these last few years. You are a wonderful wife and excellent mother.

Love,
Kurt

I guess that pretty much tells you what this "OLD LADY" is doing today! YIKES - another year closer to "40." Thanks to Kurt for making my day SPECIAL.
posted by IrishMommy at 9:02 AM

4 Comments:

So nice of Kurt to plan a wonderful bday agenda for you! You deserve it, enjoy your special day Sis-O!!!!!!!! Don't worry about the age thing, it's only a number! Just think of all that you have done in your life so far, more than a lot of people ever get to experience with a loving husband and 2 adorable boys..even when they have "cheese w/ whine" days. :)
LOVE YOU LOTS! I am very proud of you, and I know our mom is looking down on you today feeling so good about raising you to be the wonderful person you are and how you carry her legacy on!

10:04 AM  

Happy Birthday Shawn! It sounds like you are going to ejoy it!

(Kurt would be great at giving other men pointers:), any time before Nov. 18th works for me)

Have a great day!!!

1:35 PM  

Happy Birthday Shawn!!! Make sure Kurt knows I'm taking notes:)

I feel so blessed to be a part (no matter how small) of such a great family. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy every minute of it!

4:05 PM  

Melvin USED to do stuff like that.

What a wonderful birthday gift! You completely deserve it!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home