Irish Mommy

October 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ava

Tomorrow Ava turns one. Where does the time go? I caught her and Levi tonight listening to my ipod and giving me a show!




Don't worry about the Miley Cyrus thing... They both like the Black Eyed Peas
a lot more. Levi calls them the Boom, Boom, Booms!
posted by IrishMommy at 8:37 PM

4 Comments:

I love it!! Ava is so much fun to watch. Starts rocking, then she gets the feet going, then the hands, then the arms, then raising the arms, hands on the head, and she is just dying to get up and dance!! Thanks Shawn for sharing this with us. And Happy Birthday AVA!!

Love you guys,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx

9:15 PM  

Ava's got more rhythm than me. Super cute!

6:57 AM  

I love it! You have the cutest muchie-chis! Too cute!

Happy 1st girlie birthday, Ava! I hope your mommy gives you a big piece of cake.

11:55 AM  

I agree with Andrea! That girl has rhythm! Impressive. Happy 1st Birthday big girl!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home