Irish Mommy
September 23, 2009
Braden John Hammond
Yesterday was a BIG day! My sister Bridget and brother in-law Joe were working hard at bringing their little bundle of joy into the world. Braden John was born at 6:36pm on September 22nd and he weighed in at 7 lbs. He has dark hair, skinny legs and a button nose. Wow, I must admit he is one handsome dude. What can I say? He's my nephew and I'm so proud.
My Dad (Bapa) is beaming too - Braden is grandchild #9 and you can bet that Nana Judy is jumping for joy with Jesus up in heaven. She is Braden's little guardian angel.
My Dad (Bapa) is beaming too - Braden is grandchild #9 and you can bet that Nana Judy is jumping for joy with Jesus up in heaven. She is Braden's little guardian angel.
posted by IrishMommy at 6:33 PM

1 Comments:
Yea! Cute pictures :) Give the new family a hug from me!
Post a Comment
<< Home