Irish Mommy

September 09, 2009

I'm 4 today!

Today our little man celebrates his 4th Birthday. It's so hard to believe how quickly he has grown into such a handsome, athletic, energetic, goofy and lovable boy. He is just full of piss and vinegar, maybe that's not a politically correct thing to say about your child, but it just fits his personality. Levi is curious about everything and holds nothing back.

When he gets big he wants to be a hockey player, fireman or coach like his Uncle Joe. I'm thinking he is more on the track to becoming a lawyer or salesman. The neighbors get such a kick out of mr. personality because he has to say hello to everyone by name!

I can't even imagine celebrating Levi's birthday without thanking God for sending Levi our way, and to his wonderful tummy mom, Jen for choosing us to be his family. Not a day goes by where I don't wish his tummy mom and family lived here in Minnesota. We love our "Texas" family and admire them for being such a great blessing to our entire family. What a lucky boy to have two families that love him so much!

Happy Birthday Mr. Levi Taylor Johnson!
posted by IrishMommy at 1:47 PM

4 Comments:

So handsome! His personality does come through in every one of his pictures. I just want to sweep him up into my arms and smother him in hugs and kisses. Happy Birthday Levi!!

Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx

9:41 PM  

Happy Birthday Levi!

I hope you had lots of cake :)

10:32 PM  

Happy Birthday Big Man!!! Hope you had a great 4th birthday. Can't wait to see you soon, and can't wait until we can introduce you to your newest cousin!

Uncle Joe

11:25 PM  

Hope mister Levi had a great b-day. We have plenty of footballs, pads and all other sporting goods if he insists on persuing his coaching dreams. :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home