Irish Mommy
September 22, 2009
For the Love of Cari
My best friend Cari is dancing in heaven with Jesus today! My heart is broken as she was such a wonderful friend and mom. I praise God for allowing me to love Cari and her family on a level that I can't even put into words. I am forever changed because of her!
I love you Cari... http://undomestic.blogspot.com/
I love you Cari... http://undomestic.blogspot.com/
posted by IrishMommy at 5:33 PM

3 Comments:
Hi Shawn- I am one of Cari's neighbors (Lincoln and Kennedy are friends with Cameron)and have been following your blog for sometime. Cari will be forever missed. She was a wonderful person and had so much to offer all of us! My heart is so heavy and I am trying to find peace...I know she is in a better place now and has earned her wings! Peace- Traci Sanneman
I am so sorry to learn that Cari is no longer of this world. She is in Christ's arms and no longer in pain and resting in peace. Her children and husband are blessed to have such a loving mother and wife. I've prayed for her and hope that all of the voices that were raised on her behalf brought her some comfort. I know you are struggling and my prayers are with you Honey.
Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home