Irish Mommy
October 06, 2009
Silly Face Contest 2009
posted by IrishMommy at 3:45 PM
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Little Stinkers Happy 11 months Ava Braden John Hammond For the Love of Cari Good-bye Summer Mitchell's 1st Day of Kindergarten I'm 4 today! Up North 2009 10 Months Baby Shower
3 Comments:
It's gotta be Dad by a landslide (only because I've never seen that face out of him)!
Kurt for sure!!! Funny...
They are all pretty close- but Kurt has more of the overall silly face look and not just the lips like the other two. Too funny!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home