Irish Mommy
September 04, 2008
Preschool Open House
This morning was full of excitment as we attending the open house at preschool. The boys loved playing with all the fun toys and talking with their teachers. We spent time in each of their classrooms and getting them familiar with the setting. I'm relieved things went so well today and feel even more assured that they are both so ready for school.
...and I am so ready for them to be at school!
...and I am so ready for them to be at school!
posted by IrishMommy at 2:24 PM

3 Comments:
Oh....it is so humbling to see them going to school already! Such big boys. I know they will thoroughly enjoy it and you will be amazed at how much they learn these days at such young ages!
Love,
Auntie Carole
Yeh, school! they are going to have so much fun!
They grow so quickly. Also, I am so excited to hear about your new adventure in motherhood, any news?
Brenda
We'll be praying for you this next week, Shawn! But it will be great. I hope you actually get to FINISH your morning cup of coffee! :)
The Nelsons
Post a Comment
<< Home