Irish Mommy
August 26, 2008
Day 2
posted by IrishMommy at 9:08 AM
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
No, Actually Weekend Photos Melancholia Big Boy News! Carole's Castle and Great Pics Dawson Island Canada Never a Dull Moment Boy Talk More Photos
3 Comments:
No way!!! He does look like a boxing champ! You sure raise rough and tough boys! Levi's new name is Bruiser!
Even better big guy. If I saw you on the street I wouldn't mess with you. Remember to always tell them "you should see the other guy!"
Ouch! That looks like it hurts...
Post a Comment
<< Home