Irish Mommy
August 26, 2008
Friends
God has put some pretty awesome friends in my life. This summer has really taught me that friendship doesn't come easy, you need to be intentional, you need to work on it and make it a priority. I've had the opportunity to be touched so emotionally the past few months, that I take it as a big awakening from God that it's time to step it up and just let myself into other peoples lives.
I have a lot of friends in my life, but do I take them for granted? How can I be more intentional? What am I afraid of? What is God really stirring in my heart?
My prayer is to have God reveal to me what is next. Lord, teach me to be a good friend, show me the path to make a difference in their lives, guide me towards closer friendships and allow others to open their hearts to me. Thank you for the many blessings in my life! Amen

I have a lot of friends in my life, but do I take them for granted? How can I be more intentional? What am I afraid of? What is God really stirring in my heart?
My prayer is to have God reveal to me what is next. Lord, teach me to be a good friend, show me the path to make a difference in their lives, guide me towards closer friendships and allow others to open their hearts to me. Thank you for the many blessings in my life! Amen

posted by IrishMommy at 9:56 PM

3 Comments:
Vegas, baby! You are an AWESOME friend Shawn and we are lucky to still have you in our lives!!! Hope to see you soon.
Shawn, I'm so thankful for your friendship.
shawn, anyone who can call you a friend is someone who is truely blessed.
Post a Comment
<< Home