Irish Mommy
August 25, 2008
No, Actually
Levi had a little fall today off the monkey bars in the backyard. I asked him if he fell and hit his head and he said, "No, Actually I fall off it, and my Daddy didn't help me, and Lauren and Abby came over to watch me fall. I fall yeah. I banged my head on the wood by the grass."
My side of the story:
I was in the kitchen when Mitchell, Levi, our neighbor Lauren and her cousin Abby were playing on the play set in the backyard. Levi was screaming, I want my daddy, I want my daddy and then came up the stairs crying. You see, since he cries ALL the time about just about anything -- I just brushed it off and met him at the top of the steps. Then I saw the big PURPLE goose egg puffing up on the side of his eye.
After calming the little monkey down and reassuring Lauren that it wasn't her fault that he jumped off the monkey bars before she was ready to help him, he was just fine. What's a boys life without a few bumps, bruises and purple goose eggs?
So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
My side of the story:
I was in the kitchen when Mitchell, Levi, our neighbor Lauren and her cousin Abby were playing on the play set in the backyard. Levi was screaming, I want my daddy, I want my daddy and then came up the stairs crying. You see, since he cries ALL the time about just about anything -- I just brushed it off and met him at the top of the steps. Then I saw the big PURPLE goose egg puffing up on the side of his eye.
After calming the little monkey down and reassuring Lauren that it wasn't her fault that he jumped off the monkey bars before she was ready to help him, he was just fine. What's a boys life without a few bumps, bruises and purple goose eggs?
So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
posted by IrishMommy at 5:07 PM

2 Comments:
We don't have any 2 year old professional photos of our littlest for a reason - and that very thing is it. Well, the goose egg (s) and the Sharpie marker incident. Do you realize how long it takes for Sharpie to come out of a belly button?
Makes him look tough. Those black eyes and purple goose eggs are like a badge of honor for little boys. Make sure he wears it proudly:)
Post a Comment
<< Home