Irish Mommy

September 02, 2008

Tickled

Today I cheer all the moms who sent their kids to school today. Mitchell and Levi have their preschool open house this Thursday and start next Tuesday, and I'm so excited. Lately I'm mostly exhausted with all the fighting, whining and bickering going on around the house and can't keep them focused on anything for more than a couple of minutes. Preschool is going to be so good for them to branch out and meet new friends and learn new things. Me, well I'm so looking forward to some peace & quiet.

posted by IrishMommy at 4:29 PM

3 Comments:

What fun they are going to have!! Pre-school is wonderful and the kids learn so much more than years ago. Give the big boys a hug and kiss from Auntie Carole - xxx

5:27 PM  

Lilly and Quinn are starting 4yr old Kindergarten on Monday the 8th.
They are going to be going to the same school as Tyson, Monday-Friday for a half day, Mornings. Today we met the teacher and her assistance and Lilly and Quinn are excited to start school!! It will be so good for them to play and learn with others.....and wear their new uniforms

9:50 PM  

Oh what a creative teacher! Yeah for preschool!!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Horray!1

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home