Irish Mommy
September 22, 2008
Pray for Cari
God wants us to pray to him for help. In Luke 18:1 Jesus told his disciples that they "should always pray and not give up." and then Jesus asked "...will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?" Pray to God from your heart for healing. Don't stop. Don't give up. God wants us to ask him for help. He loves us.
I post tonight for my very good friend Cari. She is a person I admire on so many levels. She just found out her cancer is now in her spine. Please pray that God will take away this cancer and heal her body and mind. May our Father's love surround Cari and her family!
AMEN
http://undomestic.blogspot.com/
I post tonight for my very good friend Cari. She is a person I admire on so many levels. She just found out her cancer is now in her spine. Please pray that God will take away this cancer and heal her body and mind. May our Father's love surround Cari and her family!
AMEN
http://undomestic.blogspot.com/
posted by IrishMommy at 7:18 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home