Irish Mommy

September 10, 2008

Here we go!

We are off to Louisville Kentucky for the weekend... We have a potential adoption pending and have the opportunity to meet the birthparents, so more to post on Monday!

Oh, one minor detail to let you in on... IT'S A GIRL!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:07 PM

8 Comments:

Doing a little praise dance for ya!!!!!!

7:15 PM  

Oh, Man....that is sooooo amazing!!!

8:22 PM  

Hi Shawn--

Wow! What great news! We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly.

Happy Belated Birthday to Levi! I love all the pictures that you've posted. I'm not sure how you find time for it....I can barely get my teeth brushed some days :>)

Hugs and kisses for all, Laura

9:46 PM  

Soooo excited for you guys! I pray that things go super well this weekend. Can't wait to hear more :)

7:57 AM  

Sending lots and prayers your way this weekend...keep us posted!

9:35 AM  

Very exciting! I pray that everything goes smoothly.

10:35 AM  

Whoopeee!!!! Hope it works out for your guys. The boys will be in awe...and so will the rest of us :-)

Love,
Auntie Carole

6:30 PM  

YES!!!
xxxx
Bev

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home