Irish Mommy
September 20, 2008
Afton State Park
I declared today a day of leisure... This week has been stressfull between being ready for a phone call to rush down to Kentucky at any moment ,and Kurt working so much. So, The family jumped in the car and went to check out Afton State Park. I've never been to the park before, which is crazy - we only live about 10 minutes away, and it is beautiful. The park has great trails for walking that bring you down to a wonderful picnic area overlooking the St. Croix River.
We hiked a little, snacked a little, threw rocks in the river and played a game or two of tag. The fresh air did us all good!
We hiked a little, snacked a little, threw rocks in the river and played a game or two of tag. The fresh air did us all good!
posted by IrishMommy at 2:40 PM

2 Comments:
Oh how fun that would have been if we had spotted you. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well enough to go out on the boat. I know Melvin really wanted to go. Looks like you all had fun!
Great pics! What a beautiful day!
Post a Comment
<< Home