Irish Mommy
March 31, 2008
This just sucks...
A Heavy Snow Warning has been posted for the Twin Cites as a spring storm takes aim on Minnesota. Heavy wet snow will develop later this morning with the snow really beginning to accumulate this afternoon. By tonight expect 3 to 5 inches with another 1 to 3 inches later tonight. Right now temperatures are well above freezing but it should get closer to 34 to 35 degrees later this morning (cold enough to snow in a strong storm).
All I can think about is... why aren't we in Mexico right now? Imagine with me! 90 plus degrees, waves crashing on the beach, the scent of sun screen and the ocean, a cold drink in your hand...
Oooohhhhh...
All I can think about is... why aren't we in Mexico right now? Imagine with me! 90 plus degrees, waves crashing on the beach, the scent of sun screen and the ocean, a cold drink in your hand...
Oooohhhhh...
posted by IrishMommy at 12:59 PM

5 Comments:
I'm with you. This sucks. Enough snow already, let's have spring.
Ola Senora/Senorita/Momma....I think I can here it coming from your picture.....AAaahhh....and I think that I would prefer the warm sun to a warm blanket right now, yep, I'm ready for spring too....but we may attempt a few more snowmen before it is gone, just to make something good out of this ick. :-)
Yesterday I thought I saw a bit of green grass, but now it's all white out there...
I am curled up with my seed catalogs, dreaming of sun.
Cruel. Just cruel. (Especially since half my neighborhood is in Cancun right now...I wasn't cool enough to be invited!).
Should I serve up some Margaritas on Thursday morning instead of coffee?
I so need a vaca- this snow is insane!!!
Start the Sullivan stomp!
Post a Comment
<< Home