Irish Mommy

March 04, 2008

Do you ever just have "ONE" of those days? I must have crawled out of bed on the wrong side this morning, as they day turns out to be such a marathon of patience for me. It started out with Levi throwing my big glass of water in the sink, sattering it to pieces. Then both the boys were in rare form for breakfast constantly begging for more milk, oatmeal, raisins, bagels and Mitchell even put a request for dough boy waffles. We haven't had these in the house for months! I think some days this just do this to get my goat. MAAHHHH

Next it was bath time! Mitchell sat on the tiolet before entering the bath and decided he had to go poo... No problem, execpt Levi just got undressed and was sitting in the tub - now saying he had to go poo-poo and potty. I ran out to the garage to grab the portable potty, thay wa I could supervise them both in the same room. Levi shot out a couple of squirts missing the chair altogether, but a least he did something.

I was cleaning up the bathroom and when I came out Levi was sitting on my bed, peeing on the clean sheets.
Then I quickly placed him on the toilet, when I returned a minute later -- pee was all over the floor and throw rug... UUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGG

Then off to the grocery store. After repeating myself six billions times to get their shoes, coat and hats on they both eventually got on and get in the car. Then Levi pulled his usually game of trying to use the van seat belt instead of his 5 point harness belt for his car seat. He was screaming at me that he didn't want his car seat belt on. Finally after some struggle, I won! He was not happy at all... Just then the FedEx man pulled up in our driveway to hand me a package. He smiled at me, but I thought to myself -- does he think I just beat my child. Levi puts up quite the scream when he doesn't get HIS way! We made it to the store, but when I looked over on the passenger seat........ YIKES, where is my purse? Yes, we had to drive all the way back home to get my wallet.

It does get worse. Levi was blowing bubbles into his BRIGHT RED hawaiian punch cup during lunch. I told him if he spills it... well, there will be trouble to come! You guessed it... on the beige carpet under the table. Take a deep breathe. After changing his diaper, I sent him upstairs for his nap (and to give myself a break), sure as **** he walks downstairs a minute later. "Momma, I have poop."

Just shoot me or make this day just go away, please!
posted by IrishMommy at 1:49 PM

5 Comments:

Hang in there Shawn...hang in there!

8:55 PM  

UFF DA!!!
That is a doozee!

Can we call it "itchin' for Spring" or maybe something is in the water....cuz Tyler and Beth were in rare form as well.

one final thought....I think that it is time to ask "the Boss" for a raise. :-)

8:58 PM  

I'm speechless!!!
Bev

9:25 PM  

Deep breath in...deep breath out...Sorry you're having one of those days when bedtime can't come soon enough.

8:25 AM  

Oh yes...but they say you will remember these days in years to come with a big smile :-) I love the big boy haircuts on the boys -- and when did Levi stretch out so much!?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home