Irish Mommy
March 08, 2008
It's NOT a movie!
A little hockey player with a BIG attitude...
posted by IrishMommy at 9:27 AM
A little hockey player with a BIG attitude...
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Do you ever just have "ONE" of those days? I must... Pretty in Pink Bridal Shower Hockey Brendan Best Comment Award Dallas Stars Always Thinking... The Dells A Dogs Life Valentines Day Prep
4 Comments:
As I was watching, I was thinking naptime...and then you stated to obvious! Funny, I love how he was wacking at you....
Ella is the same way. Except she'd spit on you!
And Mommy gets a nap too!!
Wow, a little boy with a severe attitude. Better watch out for that hockey stick if he doesn't like something...yikes!
Post a Comment
<< Home