Irish Mommy
March 13, 2008
Man On A Mission
This morning I packed the boys a lunch since we were headed over to my friend Cari's for our weekly Moms spa. Then we went upstairs to get dressed and get ready for the day. Levi was first and then I helped out Mitchell. By the time Mitchell and I were done, Levi was not to be found anywhere in the house. I first checked for his spiderman lunchbox, which we carefully placed next the door going out to the garage. It would be devastating to forget our food! The lunchbox was missing and as I walked past the door to see if Levi was in the laundry room, I noticed the garage door was open just a crack. Panic set in...
Needless to say, the little man was on a mission to get going for the day! He had put on his shoes (the wrong feet, but at this age -- good enough), grabbed his spidey lunchbox and was sitting in the drivers seat putting on his seat belt.
When I asked him what he was doing, he politely answered "I'm driving to Ella's house."
I bet you can imagine his response when I had to tell him that Mommy needed to take a shower before we go anywhere this morning! NOT HAPPY...
When I asked him what he was doing, he politely answered "I'm driving to Ella's house."
I bet you can imagine his response when I had to tell him that Mommy needed to take a shower before we go anywhere this morning! NOT HAPPY...
posted by IrishMommy at 2:43 PM

3 Comments:
Isn't he becoming the little man!
Auntie Carole
Let's hope that enthusiasm for getting ready in the morning continues when he starts school!
And we loved to see him, too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home