Irish Mommy
March 03, 2008
Pretty in Pink
Here are some photos from Bridget's shower this past weekend!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Sister,
even though we are seven years apart,
the memories we have of each other
will always be cherished deep in my heart.
We share a special bond of friendship and love,
for that I’m so thankful, to our good Lord above.
Our history goes back over thirty years,
Oh, my little sister - I’m so proud of what you have become,
and can only express it with happy tears.
You are intelligent, beautiful and full of spunk,
I so proud of you and that Joe of yours is such a hunk.
Best wishes, to the you and your groom,
May your lives always be in full bloom.
the memories we have of each other
will always be cherished deep in my heart.
We share a special bond of friendship and love,
for that I’m so thankful, to our good Lord above.
Our history goes back over thirty years,
Oh, my little sister - I’m so proud of what you have become,
and can only express it with happy tears.
You are intelligent, beautiful and full of spunk,
I so proud of you and that Joe of yours is such a hunk.
Best wishes, to the you and your groom,
May your lives always be in full bloom.
posted by IrishMommy at 5:14 PM

1 Comments:
You are too cute! Thanks for the nice poem. Are you going to rap it at the wedding? :)
Thank you again for everything!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home