Irish Mommy

February 24, 2008

Best Comment Award

And the winner is:
From Eric: "Does this make my butt look big?"
Since I have been lacking comments in the past few posts, it's time for a contest.
The best comment on this post (must be about the above photo) will win a BIG prize. The winner will be decided by which one makes me pee my pants!
Good Luck...
posted by IrishMommy at 4:18 PM

6 Comments:

The pictured configuration of the "carriage" strap makes for an ineffective PFD (personal flotation device).
Conversely, the "on the side" hook up, prevents uncomfortable chafing. On behalf of Levi's progeny, I thank-you for "on the side". On behalf of your faithful viewers, I thank-you for not posting my life jacket picture.

Kurt, loving husband and father . . . who would never publish n'ked pictures of his children on the world wide web =)

9:37 PM  

Okay Potty...I'm ready.

12:36 PM  

"Let me see that thong, thong, thong, thong!!!"

3:00 PM  

Nice ba-donka-donk!

3:00 PM  

"Keepin' those sweet cheeks safe"
&/or
"Hey buddy, ya better CHEEK your pants."

9:55 PM  

"Grandpa, so where do I dangle my worm to catch the fish?"
submitted by Poppa Johnson

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home