Irish Mommy
August 28, 2007
Projects
A teacher, I am not! Trying to be patient with scissors, glue, crayons and busy little fingers is quite the task. I figure if we weren't getting out of the house yesterday, that we need something to fill our time. Mitchell wanted to play with the glue the entire time and just smear it everywhere. While Levi just wanted to rip the paper, then take EVERYTHING out of the craft box and dump it all over the table.
I made it through a few projects and have to admit, they turned out pretty fabulous...
The best part of all... This morning, Mitchell woke me up holding a bottle of glue in his hands and said "Momma, more pa-jeck pease!"
I made it through a few projects and have to admit, they turned out pretty fabulous...
posted by IrishMommy at 4:02 PM

1 Comments:
Glue is our favorite supply, too! And glitter...you can imagine how popular GLITTER GLUE is!!
Post a Comment
<< Home