Irish Mommy

August 23, 2007

Shhhhhh... Top Secret

Curious about what we did this morning? We managed to get out of the house and venture downtown St. Paul to a very special place. It's a place for toddlers to explore, run, play, use their imigination, draw on walls, color on their face, jump up and down on the horse pogo stick and the best part is... Monkey George was even there. Still curious? Well, according to Mitchell and Levi, I guess they want to keep it top secret. They don't even want George to spoil a good thing, but if you live in Minnesota and you have kids -- I'm sure it's easy to guess!


Levi getting ready for nap mode on the trip home.
Mitchell looks so tired!
posted by IrishMommy at 1:55 PM

2 Comments:

Even I have trouble staying awake on the ride home from the museum. Coffee is a must or else an accident is bound to happen!

8:02 PM  

Hello "Irish Mommy"! Long time sinse we've spoken. Just thought I'd say hello. How are you? How are things at your new home? Busy on this end. VERY very difficult to return to work. This is my first week full-time. Otherwise all is well. I LOVE being a Mom and would argue that I'm pretty good at it. (-;

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home