Irish Mommy
August 19, 2007
Boo Hoo!
- It rains all weekend.
- Levi has a fever & diarrhea.
- Mitchell poops all over the carpet in 3 different places.
- Mitchell gets the diarrhea too.
- I can't sleep at night after reading about recent home break-ins.
- We have two fire trucks, four police cars and an ambulance visit our neighbors house.
- The boys constantly fight over everything and anything.
- One boy wakes this morning at 2am, the other at 4am.
- It takes three warnings and a final "separating to different rooms" to get the boys to nap.
- I play the Powerball lottery and don't win the 91 million dollars $$.
and we still have another 30 hours to go before Kurt gets back.
Boo-hoo!

3 Comments:
Okay, to quote my middle school students, "That just sucks!"
So sorry I was gone all weekend- I would have helped!!!! When it rains it pours I guess- not a fun thing to have happen but it seems like life always works like that.
You need a vacation!
I hear ya!!!!!!!!!! In my case I do not have a daddy coming home, I agree with Cari, THAT JUST SUCKS!!!! I am hoping things get better
Post a Comment
<< Home